PROTECTING WHAT MATTERS MOST TO
You & Family
Why insuring yourself & your family is important
Insuring yourself and your family is an important way to protect the financial security of both you and your loved ones. Insurance helps you provide for their future in case of unexpected events such as health issues, job loss, or even death. Having insurance can help reduce the stress on your family by providing a safety net if something were to happen.
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider getting insured:
1. Insuring yourself and your family provides financial protection in the event of an unexpected death or illness.
2. Having insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are taken care of financially if something happens to you.
3. Insurance can help you cover the costs of medical treatment and other bills if you become sick or injured.
4. It can provide additional financial resources if you become unable to work.
5. Getting insurance is one of the smartest things you can do to protect yourself and your family from financial ruin. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you get the coverage you need at a price that fits your budget!
The best time to get insured is now! Taking the time to make sure you and your loved ones are financially protected will give you peace of mind knowing that you’re doing everything you can to provide for their future. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with insurance options that fit your needs and budget.
Remember, having insurance can help you and your family prepare for the future and give you peace of mind that they are taken care of.
Don’t wait any longer, contact us today!
Policies for individuals & families
critical illness cover
private medical INSURANCE
LIFE INSURANCE cover
income protection INSURANCE
I provide tailored advice and recommendations to creative entrepreneurs who are small business owners and help them create a financial plan to secure the future of their businesses.
Via Phone Call
Do you want Funmi Akande to speak at your next event?
Get in touch!
We are not authorised to provide advice on Private Medical Insurance but can introduce you to an authorised and regulated Financial Adviser who can provide you with specialist advice in this area. The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Eminent Financial is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is an appointed representative of Openwork Partnership. Eminent Financial Ltd is registered in England and Wales No. 12914600